Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.ShopFairy.co.uk. If you continue to browse this website or purchase from us, you engage in our service and are bound by the terms and conditions.
Throughout this website, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ refer to ShopFairy.co.uk.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracyt, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your won risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility yo ensure that any products, service or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- this website contains material that is owned by us or licensed to us. These materials include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of www.ShopFairy.co.uk and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.